Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where will you be in ten years?

I think a lot of the kids picked for these interviews had some of the same ambitions as people at Homestead. Some had higher than others, but almost all wanted to go somewhere in life and make something of themselves. I really admired Raquel Reynolds. She is an aspiring hair stylist and make up artist. The thing about her is, she isn't going into this field for herself. She says she wants to get into this work so she can help others and work towards leading girls to gain confidence in themselves. I also liked Elivia Freeman. She wants to become a neonatal nurse, which is also something I am interested in. I liked how she said she didn't care about how much money she made or if she was wealthy, she just wanted to do something in life she enjoyed. So, along with Elivia, in ten years I see myself in the nursing field as well. I love babies and children, so I am looking at neonatal study.

No comments:

Post a Comment