Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Awesome Things.

#283: Eating the thing you're cooking..while cooking it!
I love to bake; from cookies or brownies or cakes, it doesn't matter. I mostly cook with my family, which is always fun I think. Of course everyone looks forward to the goodies being done and out of the oven, but for me, I look more forward to eating the uncooked mixture. It is my favorite part! I think out of everything I have baked, the things I enjoy most eating are brownies.

#305: When little kids hit the age where they start saying hi to everyone.
I find kids so adorable. I absolutely love children. Especially the non shy ones. They come up to you at stores or doctors offices to simply say hello and put a smile on your face.

My personal addition to the list would have to be waking up and realizing you still have hours to sleep before you have to get up and ready for school or work. Every so often, actually, it happens more than every so often, I wake up in the middle of the night thinking it's time to get up and get ready for school. It's easy to get confused since, for most of the school year, we drive to school in darkness. Anyway, I dread waking up. So whenever I turn over and check my phone to realize its still only 3:18 and I have almost four more hours to sleep, I wake up happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment